Maryville was founded as a small mining town in 1902 and retains that same classic small town charm today. While Maryville affords extensive rural housing opportunities the center of town boasts an array of specialty shops and restaurants; one the most popular is Annie’s Frozen Custard, a prime destination for custard lovers from around the metro area. Students from Maryville attend schools in the Collinsville district, one of the premier school districts in the area.
- Maryville is a small town of 7500 but growing into a prime destination for homebuyers
- A short Fifteen drive to shopping in Edwardsville or Fairview Heights
- Twenty minutes from the St Louis riverfront
- Quick access to Southern Illinois University at Edwardsville and SWIC campuses in Belleville and Granite City
- Large parks with active sports and recreation for all ages