Highland seamlessly combines pastoral small town living with the amenities normally only available in larger urban areas. Diverse housing in both rural and suburban settings is well served by large shopping areas. The historic town square boasts restaurants, a dance studio and the Lory Theater, one of the finest independent cinemas in the area that comes with complimentary singing ushers and regular free showings of classic films. Although you are less than thirty minutes from downtown St. Louis, Highland feels like it could be in another time and place.
- Highland has exceptional schools
- A weekly farmers market featuring locally grown produce and flowers
- Local Art Fest
- A full schedule of activities and entertainment on the square
- A short forty minute drive to the gate at Scott Air Force Base
- A quality of life unmatched in the area