Collinsville is a town of 25,000 that straddles the boundaries of Madison and St. Clair Counties and is known throughout the area for its active community life. Collinsville has the honor of being known as the “Horseradish Capital of the World” and celebrates yearly with a Horseradish Festival. They also celebrate their Italian heritage at its annual Italian Festival, a major destination for fans of Italian food thought the region. Collinsville is also home to two Midwest landmarks the Cahokia Mounds World Heritage Site and the world’s largest catsup bottle. Collinsville’s park system is the envy of many communities. Woodland Park is a sprawling green area full of walking trails pavilions and sports fields. The town also boasts the area’s largest water park, miles of bike trails and an eighteen hole golf course.
- Diverse housing options with both rural and suburban areas
- Thirty minutes from Scott Air Force Base
- Twenty minutes from the St. Louis River Front
- Historic downtown in the midst of a major revitalization
- Well known for excellent private and public school options